HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Marcia Bonta
Thread: Marcia Bonta
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 05:05 PM
J Pike
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Marcia Bonta

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Gentlemen, not including Denny's little attempt at humor, no truer words have ever been spoken. It wouldnt bother me a bit for naturalist to have their little airtime and their desires addressed as long as they be reasonable...

But not when it means not just pushing the hunters into the back seat, but throwing us out of the vehicle!!

Thats never gonna change until the boc selection process is changed, and I dont see that as coming any time soon. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that ugly ecoweiner trend is gonna continue into the foreseeable future. All you have to do is look at the newest commission candidates. You've got one whos been a pgc deputy for 30 years and member of non deer friendly organizations, you've got Putnam, which has been discussed in the other thread as having worked often with pgc, mentor said deer were mountain maggots, and is a member of antideer orgs..[:'(], and we had good ol' Galthathatesdeer....Who voted against the deer herd on the cac where she sat under the designation of "conservationist", who works with pgc as a supposed volunteer for years, and is among their loudest spokespeople in support of them, everything they do, and foremost the deer plan sham, not to mention worked for dep, a known ecofruit breeding ground, and fought against hunter friendly legislation!

WOW!! NOW THATS WHAT I CALL ONE HELLUVA SELECTION!
Great post!!! Eco Weenie articles belong in the Game News just about as much as an article on Kanagroo's belongs in Deer & Deer Hunting
magazine. Pike