HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Preliminary 2009 Wisconsin Deer Season Structure
Old 03-19-2009, 01:30 PM
BowHuntingFool
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Preliminary 2009 Wisconsin Deer Season Structure

ORIGINAL: mr.mc54

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFoolquote]
Wanna bet... I passed several button bucks this season BECAUSE I can identify a deer in the woods. Just because you cannot tell the difference, don't assume the rest of us can't!

Dummies???? Speaking of growing up....Name calling now thats mature. [:'(] Good luck this season.
Are you saying that you know that nubbies don't make up a large portion of the antlerless deer taken in EAB zones????
How many car killed deer (antlerless) do you guess are tagged for the EAB (buck tag). I would say that you are a liar if you can say that you can see the nubs on a running antlerless deer! That my friend is how so many are mistaken for small does in areas where EAB rules apply. Maybe you only stand hunt and don't shoot at running deer, however you would be in the minority. Many late buck fawns havn't even crested the hair over their nubs by deer season. Maybe next deer season watch what is registered in an EAB unit, You will be shocked to see at least 25% nubbies. I have done it and I know what was shot in our area alone. Maybe then you will see everyone is not an eagle eye as you must be!! From my experience in the deer woods (44years) I know what goes on out there, and people shoot first then see the nubbies, after the kill. As far as me telling the difference-I only kill mule faced does, you know what they look like? I don't shoot little fork horns either.

Now if the word DUMMY applies to YOU, wear it proudly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet, I knew you were going to go there.... Typical arm chair biologist behavior and comments! Have a nice day. [8D]