HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa Deer Harvest results released
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 06:13 PM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Pa Deer Harvest results released

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

What better reporting would hopefully do is negate the need for WCO's to check 25000+ deer at processors just so they can calculate an accuratereporting rate.
Once again you demonstrate your amazing level of ignorance. Do you really believe the WCOs spend the first week of the concurrent season checking deer at the processors? Do you honestly believe that the main reason they check those deer is to estimate the harvest? How would the PGC determine the age of the buck harvested if they didn't check the der? how would they estimate the BB harvest? How would they know the average age of the doe harvested? You truly are clueless!!1

I'll try to be patient with you because you don't seem to understand. Gotta tell you though, calling someone clueless when you can't grasp something kinda makes you look pretty foolish.

Do you really believe the WCOs spend the first week of the concurrent season checking deer at the processors?
Wrong again skippy, I didn't put any time frame on it. My best guess is that they check deer all though the season. I guess, like when talking with anyone of limited intelligence, I should be more complete and literal. Instead of WCO's I should have said PGC staff so as to include all who participate in checking the deer.

Do you honestly believe that the main reason they check those deer is to estimate the harvest?
Given the amount of yapping from folks like you about the reporting rates, I'd say that making sure that the reporting rate is accurate would be one of the main reasons for checking deer. That doesn't mean that other information that's gathered isn't vital as well.

How would the PGC determine the age of the buck harvested if they didn't check the der? how would they estimate the BB harvest? How would they know the average age of the doe harvested?
Any birdbrain knows that these things still need to be checked. But of course I was again remiss in not considering that people of lower intelligence levels tend to need everything spelled out very painstakingly so I'll try and explain better and more completely for you. Once online or phone reporting is instituted, recording info from and comparing tagsagainst harvest report cards would no longer be needed for obtaining a reporting rate.Precious time and resources spent on that part of the process could be better spent.

The response wasn't to you BB but I guess I should have expected you'd read it. In the future, I will try to be complete and literal with my responses so that youwon't get so easily confused about the point I'm trying to make.