HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pet peeves...........
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 12:58 PM
kaibab_hunter74

Default RE: pet peeves...........

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

red i know your a mod and everything and i respect what you have to do; but in real life if people are scuffling or argueing are you just gonna have them shut their mouths and get more pissed at the other person, or let them figure it out on their own terms? i think you should let stuff happen and if it gets REAL BAD then step in. just a suggestion. nothing gonna get better here if you just "poof" stuff away and delete threads. this is just my opinion on it and i mean no offense what so ever. its just a suggestion

Fair enough question and I have no problem answering that question. I am probably being overzealous but will give my reasons. Because this is an family site, even the smallest little silly thing such as onlineverbal pursefight can make the parent(s) wonder what kind of place this is? I always forget her last name, but that Meghan girl. She killed herself because,or at least it playedlarge part of it the reason,was somevery mean words said to her over the computer. Think about this, all the words on the screen are typed from another person on the screen yes, however, we don't know the mentality of the person behind it, it could be someone who suffers from depression, or bipolar, or whatever the case might be.Now, I seriously hope that never happens on here and the chances are extremely low, but still, if there is nothing but negative and hateful said things to someone on here,there is always small chance it could happen again.
i dont understand why someone would kill themselves becasue of that............ i mean you dont know the people
It's called depression.... grab yourself a Webster's and read.