HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ken' s HC remarks in Bowhunting World
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 07:53 AM
ken12

Default RE: Ken' s HC remarks in Bowhunting World

Boarro was correct with his $20,000 figure.
I just took the list down last week in preperation for this year.
The purse this year will be $4882.50 from the qualifiers. If there are the same number of shooters as last year,399 (the math is easy). There will be generated $9576.00 from entry fees. A total of $14,458.00.
Last year we were able to make a creative purchase of gift certificates and got the $20,000.
I will not say that will happen this year, I do not have the gift certificates in hand ,yet. Cannot get them until the world is finished. We have had the discussion for the purchase and we will see.
The gift certificates (beyond the shooters that qualify for the finals) will again be awarded by the Lewis Handicap system. The same way the defense fund range prizes are awarded.
MD Archer,I can simply verify that. BoArro knows what he is talking about.
If shooters are making fun of the shorter distances I sincerely hope it is as we do. At our local shoots we have an ice cream cone on them amongst the shooters from our club. As Sometimes happens I must buy. I will make comment about if you had to shoot at my stake, as I plunk down the $$.
If anyone makes a comment like that derisively, shame on you.
In reference to my above post, if you have been winning almost every shoot around home for the past two years, maybe you should think of changing classes.
That' s all I want to do, is not an excuse.
ken12