HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - something every hunter needs to look at
Old 03-14-2009, 11:54 PM
2 Lunger
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: something every hunter needs to look at

I took the time to write as well. I just hope she is truely blind to the facts.[/align]Sun, 03/15/2009 - 07:49 — Justin-IL

Carrie,
I'm ashamed of your recent activity in supporting HSUS. I hope and pray that you are just oblivious as to what HSUS stands for. I'm sure being a small town country girl that you and your family enjoys the great outdoors and what if has to offer. Being a country music star I'm sure you realise that a good majority of your fan base enjoy hunting, fishing, farming and wildlife. I can no longer support you when you are using some of your profits to promote and finace this organization. I'm sorry when I tell you this, but I will no longer be able to purchase your music, listen to your songs on the radio or watch American Idol until this is resolved. If in fact that you do come out and announce that you know what HSUS truely stands for and you are in fact against hunting, fishing, farming and raising animals, then I will forever no longer be a fan.
I wish you the best of luck.
Justin in IL.
[/align][/align]