HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The itch....
Thread: The itch....
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 08:14 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: The itch....

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

BC, Just an FYI I could hardly care what your opinion is about what I do or should hunt with.

God put my eyes in front of my head. That makes me a Predator. I enjoy the role of a Predator, which means I enjoy killin' stuff and eating it[8D]

As far as the Elitist attitude I've seen it most of my life from hunters. They are their own worst enemies.

You're not a true hunter because you use a gun, you are not really a Bowhunter because you shoot a compound, you are not a Bowhunter because you use a Crossbow, you are not a real hunter because you hunt over bait, you are not a real hunter because you hunt on private ground,you are not a real hunter because you hunt with an Outfitter, and on, and on, and on it never stops.

If you think I or anybody else is less of a hunter because we don't hunt like you, then whether you know it or not you are your own worst enemy.

Even though I never hunt with a Gun, you will never see me run down someone that prefers to hunt that way. I have more respect for a hunter that respects everyone's individual right to hunt as they choose as long as it's legal than I do some Elitist who thinks his way is the only way.It gets old![:@]

Glad I could give you a laugh but the attitude of many hunters, Bowhunters in particular is not funny to me. Division will ruin the sport. It will be hard enough to perserve the Bowhunting Heritage for my Grandson's to enjoy without the division much less with it.

Anyone that hunts legal is on my side and I'll swap stories and share a hunting camp with you anytime.

Dan
Yea, you tell em dan. Them darn elitist. Give em books, send em to school, but they still don't learn.

Fyi danny, you must care much more than I do to write all that. I am just sayin.