HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The itch....
Thread: The itch....
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:59 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: The itch....

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

I respect anyone who shoots Traditional. I started that way and shot traditional and killed many Deer that way.

I have No desire to regress. I like and enjoy my Compounds. I hunt to Kill, and a Compound makes me more effecient at the task. If I wanted to watch nature I'd join the Audubon society[8D]

I still like flingin trad style at a target, but when I go in the woods I'm in Kill modeI'm not taking the chance I have to pass a Big Buck at 40 yards with Trad gear that would be a Slam dunk with my Compound.

To each there own! I realize everyone hunts for a different reason.

Dan
You ought to gun hunt only it sounds like.
It's Funny you tell me what I should do[8D]

I've never killed a Big Game Animal in my life with a gun, and I never will.

I'm no less a Bowhunter than any Trad hunter. That's the trouble with some. They think if you don't do it like They do it you aren't really a Bowhunter, or you aren't really a hunter at all.

That's the Sad part of our sport.

I really have a problem with any type of Elitist thinking!

Get over yourself and get a life!I don't need your advice on what I should or should not be hunting with

Dan
Oh goodness, your just way too easy to fall for the bait. Its always fun with you Dan. Thanks for the laughs. And for the record, I am not giving you advise, just statin what it sounds like. Nobody is forcing your to reply[8D]