HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NOT HAPPY!!!----Bad day at the range
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 01:30 PM
DrAsus
Fork Horn

Default RE: NOT HAPPY!!!----Bad day at the range

Colorado---I called Natchez SS where I purchased and they advised to send it back with the explanation I gave over the phone to customer service and to include whether I wanted a refund or a replacement. I sent it off the other day and I'm getting a replacement. I just have bad luck I guess---getting Nikon's 1 in a million dud!! haha I have to say I am very impressed with natchez as well as the optic quality of Nikon. They are IMPRESSIVE!! So I'll get my new one , remount and get her sighted in. I'm also thinking about getting the HIGH mount instead of the MED Talley I have. The Med mount works, but I think I'd be happer with the HIGH cocking the hammer back on my Triumph. I was shooting TC "cheap shot sabot" 240 gr with 2 777 50gr pellets. I was just gonna get it pretty close and then come back with what I actually decide to hunt with. Now that I have to wait on my scope and possibly my mounts again, I have a little more time to research what grain and brand I want to shoot. I will probably go ahead and get on what I decide and sight in with that---so I know exactly what to expect on a real hunt.--DrAsus