HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Realtree Roadtrips with Michael Waddell
Old 07-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Proff
Typical Buck

Default RE: Realtree Roadtrips with Michael Waddell

I have really liked Micheal Waddell for a while now, and I have been watching the Road Trips show every week now and really think that it is a great show, but man my respect for him went off the charts after last weeks show. If you didn' t see it, there was a little boy that has cancer and he is a Realtree fanatic. His parents said that his dream was to meet the Realtree guys. Well meet them he did. They brought he and his parents down to the Realtree headquarters for 4 days. They gave him a tour of the facilities, hung out with him and took him on a turkey hunt , and fishing. They were all great with this little guy, but Waddell just went the extra mile. You could tell that he sincerely wanted to make sure that the 4 days would be the best that this little guy ever had. The two of them really bonded. You could see that it was a genuine act of love on Waddells part, not just a show for the cameras. It was an incredible show. Hopefully all of you were able to see it. It was one of those reality checks that we all need from time to time. I would love to be able to shake Michael Waddell' s hand and thank him for his graciousness to this little boy and for making his dream come true. He has a big fan here!