HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting Public Land
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:01 AM
oujeff25
Spike

Default RE: Hunting Public Land

Great answers, guys. I appreciate the time that you guys took to educate me and maybe a few others that might have had the same curiousity or had been violating some of the unwritten rules.

Millagerobert, I guess I always envisioned that there would be a lot of competition and heated altercations, which even though it could bea likely occurrence,it sounds like most guys there are willing to help each other out. That's good to hear.

Mauser06, I'm impressed with the success that you've had, even with other hunters practically stepping on your toes. You know you're a great hunter when you can still harvest multiple deer in a day with that much working against you. Very impressive.

Redclub, I think that most of the public lands in NC Oklahoma are smaller crowded areas, maybe that's where I got my bad vision.Somebody else here might be able to tell us different about Oklahoma public land though. Yes, I think I am very fortunate also. I'm 30 and just getting started. I just wish I would have gotten into it 15 years ago I guess I didn't know what I had.