HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - new idea TROPHYMAG
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 01:33 PM
KIDD642
Typical Buck

Default new idea TROPHYMAG

NOt sure what form this would go in but it pertains to deer hunting so i will start here.

I was at the annual Eastern Sprots and Outdoorshow this year with Matt/pa, Rob, and some other college buddies and as always we were checking out the new gear. I found something really neat. It turns out it is a gollege house,ate that invented it.

It is called TROPHYMAG. the concept is this. it is a magnetic decal that goes on your car, beer fridge, cabinet at camp. Anythingg that will hold a magnet. It is like those magnets you get for your car that shows you were at the beach (OBX) or support our troops, but with an outdoor spin.

What he did was made sort of a success magnet or brag tag as he referred to it once. The magnet, in the Middle shows a european mount whitetail and on the one side is the year you harvested your animal and on the other side is the weapon of choice, weather it be a gun , bow, or muzzlelaoder. Now this is his first year so he has a bunch of ideas on how to expand upon it. but maybe this is something to check out.I beleive he had them at the show for $6.95 so it is a reasonable item on line they are $7.95.

He will soon have elk, antelope, etc. nut for now it is just whitetails, bear paw, and turkey foot this year. he has a website. www.trophymag.com. Just thought I would share. if you contact him his name is Craig. great guy and a avid hunter like us. thanks for listening to my ramblings