HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Baiting ticket?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 05:33 AM
teedub31
Typical Buck

Default RE: Baiting ticket?

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

Strutter,

My understanding is that if they know that any type of hunting activity is occurring on the property, then that provides probably cause toenter the property to check for potential illegal activity.
Probable cause my arse. Is hunting illegal? What about having teenagers in your house? The presence of teenagers in your home definitely increases the odds that some pot might be found in your home. Is that probable cause to search your home. Hunting, by itself is not probable cause. The idea that hunting in and by itself is probable cause of illegal activity is a egregious violation of the priciple of innocent until proven guilty.

I am an honest and lawabiding citizen with no criminal record what so ever (1 speeding ticket when I was 18). With that being said, despite what youare told in 1st and 2nd grade PR campaigns, LEOs of any type are not your friend. They are a governmental agency that has an agenda of creating ficticious criminal elements to justify their existence. Cities and towns spend millions on LEOs that are nothing more then traffic hallway monitors. Their presence does not deter crime. My 44mag located in castle deters crime.

Just more evidence of our country being taken from us. Death by 1000 cuts. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!