HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms
Old 03-03-2009, 03:13 PM
diamondaranch

Default RE: Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms

ORIGINAL: BOWMANN100

To kill a dog that is not a threat to you that is just doing what is LEGAL and also very popular here in VA is just moraly wrong. maybe it was the upbringing some had or maybethey are just ruthless and a few screws short if you know what i mean. The person who did this should be put in jail, and left alone in a room for a few minutes with the dog owner's father to be taught a lesson. The ones who would actually kill a hunting dog should not be allowed to carry a gun much less be able to hunt with one. I disagree with you here. The folks that should not be able to "carry a gun" are the irresponsible owners of their "beloved" pets.The ones who would kill a hunting dog period need serious help. I have only dog hunted a hand full of times but loved it and MOST of those who hunt with dogs love their dogs like family. If you dont like the hunting laws in virginia then get them changed(good luck with that) or go hunt somewhere else.Thank god I don't have to worry about my hunters and your very unconstitutional law regarding private property!!Killing a hunting dog.....sick,self confident issuesperson is all I have to say!! Really?? Ok, bring your "pet" to Texas and let him run loose on our ranch......he won't live for the whole of an hour at the max.Thank GOD most people would never dream of doing such a thing, I catch hunters in my tree stand a couple of times a year, something that is Illegal and would never think about trying to hurt or kill one of them.Dude??? are you frickin serious?? How in the hell cansomeone else be hunting in YOUR stand??? Do you hunt in the damned city? Are there stands a couple hundred yards away from each other? What in the hell isyour thinking here?? Isuppose you are from Va?? If so, then fine. I invite anyone to come to Texas and"get into" a stand that does not belong to them. YEAH YOU GUESSED IT..........JAIL TIME BUD!! IT'S CALLED TRESSPASING!!!!!!!!Like I said thank God most people the thought would never cross their mind.