HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms
Old 03-03-2009, 02:32 PM
BOWMANN100
Spike

Default RE: Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms

To kill a dog that is not a threat to you that is just doing what is LEGAL and also very popular here in VA is just moraly wrong. maybe it was the upbringing some had or maybethey are just ruthless and a few screws short if you know what i mean. The person who did this should be put in jail, and left alone in a room for a few minutes with the dog owner's father to be taught a lesson. The ones who would actually kill a hunting dog should not be allowed to carry a gun much less be able to hunt with one. The ones who would kill a hunting dog period need serious help. I have only dog hunted a hand full of times but loved it and MOST of those who hunt with dogs love their dogs like family. If you dont like the hunting laws in virginia then get them changed(good luck with that) or go hunt somewhere else. Killing a hunting dog.....sick,self confident issuesperson is all I have to say!! Thank GOD most people would never dream of doing such a thing, I catch hunters in my tree stand a couple of times a year, something that is Illegal and would never think about trying to hurt or kill one of them. Like I said thank God most people the thought would never cross their mind.