HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 16 "Longbeards Inc."
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Hunt4Life23
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 16 Thread

Hoot thats great that your hunting seasons are not far away at all. Before you know it you will be out killin monster toms and hopefully your wife ends up getting one too. Good luck with that.

Andas far what kind of weapon I will be using this season, it would be my Martin Orion, set at 65#. I will be using rage 2 blades and hope to get my first gobbler with the bow. If that doesnt work out I will switch over to the Remington 1100.

I also like to run and gun and have never used a blind for turkey hunting. I will be hunting by myself, with my dad, and with my friend mikey in different setups. I am fired up but my season is not until May after I'm out of school for the summer. My spring break starts this week and I will be shooting my bow a lot and will be scouting my various hunting locations.

As far as calls I mainly use slate calls but also use box calls once in a while. I also have learned to call with just my mouth and that is often the calling I end up using.

Bhensley I guess you can go ahead and post on the captain board and also give them the team name. I could try to come up with an avatar for the team over the next week while on spring break. I willpost any that I come up with.