HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My buck from 11-17-08
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 04:27 PM
rimjob_rob
Fork Horn

Default RE: My buck from 11-17-08

Thanks for all of the comments from you guys.. Like I said, I am not going to get offended by what anyone says. I can see the differences between mine and some that you guys have posted and you guys are doing a great job! I haven't really studied deer mounts, but from what I have seen in person in my life, I don't think I have seen a whole lot better quality than the one I have. That is probably why mine looks fine to me. Maybe there really aren't many very good taxi's around here, or maybe people just aren't willing to pay for it. I think I will look around before next year just in case I get another one that is worthy. I think mine looks nice, but she did a pretty poor job on my brother's compared to mine even, so I don't think she will get another one of mine.. Problem is now I have to find a good one.. Once again thanks for the input, I will enjoy and appreciate the mount and I think more importantly the hunt and the memories he gave me.. Hopefully I can find his brother next fall!