HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - how much snow!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:03 AM
Canadian Chic
Typical Buck

Default RE: how much snow!

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

you really are a crazy canadian. and right for once lol jk i bet you had to lok at a thermometer before you wrote that didnt you1 dont lie either!

i have a portable shack also but when the wind is blowin i hate it.

and no they werent flat some were a couple stories some were just ranches but theyr were all between a 6 and a 10 pitch....look that up hahaha
lol yea i had to look at a thermometer i already knew that -40 in Celsius and Farenheight were the same i just had to remember which one was which i though it was farenheight i just had to make sure.

we have a portable shack to, we are going to sell the one we have now at the end of ice fishing season and then buy a bigger one so we can bring our dog because our hut is to small right now. the wind isn't too bad in our hut as long as we pack snow around the bottom or the wind ends up coming in on the side where we drilled the holes and if your ice fishing the wind is usually pretty cold lol

ok good about the roofs not being flat because if you have a flat roof and you get snow then your just asking for either extra problems and or extra work

-CC