HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 6
Thread: Team 6
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Chris_H
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 6

Whoops, forgot to introduce myself! All of yall are fairly new other than Okbowhunter.

Names Chris.The best footstepsin the world you could ever follow are mine.I'm a little soft spoken in the youth forums, as I tend to avoid confrontation and immaturity (even though me and my buds are the most immature beings on this planet.) Don't underestimate me, however.

I'm 18 years old, not turning 19 until August. I was bornand raised in the best placeon God's green earth to be a teenager, the South Carolina lowcountry. I eat, sleep and breathe duck and turkey hunting, and guitar. Rabbit and deer used to be my main thing, but not anymore; they're on the backburner for now. During the summer months, you'll find me on the saltwater: inshore and offshore, getting a little too crazy at the beach, and just doing things you'll hear in a Lee Brice song. I hate my job, but I have made some of my best friends at that horrid place. I'm trap and skeet competition material, and I have been offered more than once to shoot for a team, but I'm choosing to be reserved and leave my options open. Lately it seems that
trouble and awkwardness always makes it my way. I am completely sleep deprived, but hey. My hormones are raging, and you only live through your teenage years once. I'll enjoy every second of it.