HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Here it is- That One Bow (tm)
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:45 AM
JeffB
Nontypical Buck

Default Here it is- That One Bow (tm)

Finally was able to steal my GF's camera for a couple pics It's going to be weird just having this one bow, but I made the right choice in the end- took me a couple bows and alot of shooting with others to figure out exactly what was working for me and what was working against me. Interestingly enough- coming off 4 years or so not shooting, I find that my preferences have changed-not intentionally, but changed nonetheless. My "perceptions" are different- things that I felt used to feel better, or help, have hindered, and vice-versa. Very strange.

I'm going to give the stock strings a bit to see how they hold up-They get mixed reactions from other AM owners- some say this year they are much better than years past, but historically Hoyt strings/cables suck, so we'll see. Still working on arrows-for now the ICS Hunter 400s are proving to group extremely well, so maybe some ICSH Elites. ST EPIC and A/C/Cs are also in mix.

Hopefully in about 7 or 8 months you'll see it again laying on top of a nice buck