HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Got my mount back from 1-17-09
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:57 PM
LeftyBuckmaster
Typical Buck

Default RE: Got my mount back from 1-17-09

Well when I gave it to him he said he was pretty busy and it could be 6 months to a year. No time limit was written down though. But this was before he had all the problems in his life. He wasn't returning anyone's phone calls even my friend whose mount is done. Up until he called my friend that his was done my friend had also tried to contact him with no response. My friend decided he was going to wait a few weeks to pick it up since the taxi took his time so will my friend. He knows he wants the money because he needs it. The taxi lost his full time job over 6 months ago and still does not have another job so he has to be looking for some money. He was renting a shop in town but he couldn't afford it after his divorce and gambling/drinking issues after he was laid off. I don't have a receipt but I have record in my checking account that I wrote a check to his taxidermy co. name and he cashed it. I didn't know the DNR had regulation over taxidermists but now that I think about it it makes sense since the deer has to be tagged and has to stayed tagged in Ohio. I will have to call the local warden and see what he says and possibly see if anyone else has complained to him.