HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Honest Answers.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 04:16 PM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Honest Answers.

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

That is a very good attitude and I give you a lot of credit for that. But ,why can't you extend the same type of courtesy to me on the MBs.
I have tried that before and gotten zero effort in return. The last time I offered the olive branch you replied with something like "we're not taking the high road now"

Another time I tried to simply ignore you for a month and you specifically targeted me relentlessly trying to bait me into controversey but I'll tell you what, I'll offer a truce under the following conditions.

You must keep the PA deer management issue out of the unrelated threads. If a guy posts his hunting story, leave it alone. If a thread that isn't deer menagent related gets going, leave it that way. Don't jump in with some comment about how "it would be better without HR" or "you have it lucky and you don't understand whatsome PA hunters are going through" or something similar. I think you get the idea.

As for the names, I and others call you names. You don't call names but you constantly either say or imply that everyone who disagrees with you is stupid. You stop doing that and the names will likely stop as well.

Third, I've tried to be civil with you. Didnt work. I'm not against trying again but, frankly, if you want a truce, you need to start it this time

Take a good honest objective look at every thread and look at how often you are the firestarter. Debates can take place respectfuly when everyone treats one another with respect. The first time someone breaks that rule, everything breaks down afterward.

The ball is squarely in your court. Dont attack and I wont counter attack. Stop distorting everything especially other peoples posts and have a fair intelligent debate where every side has both good points and bad and everyonecanbe wrong from time to time aswell as right from time to time