HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - And they wonder why.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:57 AM
the outsider
Fork Horn

Default RE: And they wonder why.

ORIGINAL: Screamin Steel

That is ironic coming from you, BWJ. Your childish name calling and animated attacks at BB have been the demise of more threads than anything else. While humorous at times, they have no doubt contributed in large part to the issue you described. Why don't you start with taking a long look back at your last 100 or so posts and see how many of them involved name calling addressed at BB, or animated characters poking fun at him....or how about your signature itself? It's just odd to me that you are so concerned with this going on and yet you are the single bigggest perpetrator. I've seen BB around the MB's for a long time, now and while he certainly loves to argue his points, he rarely resorts to name calling and taunting and when he does it is when he finally tires of it coming at him all of the time. (Often from you.) Think about it. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
There is a lot of adolescent crap that goes on here, and I certainly don't condone it. And BB has every right to post his views, even if they don't fit others agenda.If no one challenged the PGC or other agencies, we'd be in trouble. And despite what some representatives of those agenciessay, they do work for us.

All that being said, as far as I know, no one became threatening until you came along. And if you get in some crossbow hunters face out in the field, you will end up in trouble.