HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Elite GT 500/Who owns an Elite
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 05:28 AM
hardcorehunter
Banned

Default RE: Elite GT 500/Who owns an Elite

I am not brand loyal..I shoot them all. I don't spew anything. I definitely have opinions each year of what I feel is the best bow imo, as I go through bows regularly. I also don't have a corporate bow staff member position in my sig nor does anybody pay me to talk up a product. I have shot lots of bows and Elite is the best I have shot to date. My opinion...and I am not the only one when you get on Archery talk...look up my same thread title. I didnt even know what an Elite bow was a few months ago, but I educated myself by shooting them. Heck of a bow...Kevin has got bow building down. I prefer the best of the best when it comes to my hunting equipment. I don't and won't skimp. ASAT/Double Bull Blinds...a closet full of different camos depending on my terrain...Lone Wolf stands/sticks....I spend $$ on out of state hunts and wouldnt consider spending $$ on a carnival cruise in the carribean as that is more bow hunting travel $$ and I can do the cruises when I can't climb mountains anymore...bow hunting is my passion...and I am excited about these Elite bows. I am sure that alot of people just don't have a dealer nearby so they havent had the opportunity to shoot one. Once you do though...u will be WOWED.