HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I just don't care anymore--nope
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 12:40 PM
rage2blade

Default RE: I just don't care anymore--nope

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

I don't care if you call yourself a "pro-staffer" when haven't killed but 2 deer with your bow.

I don't care if you hunt private land and kill big bucks. I am not jealous, I am just envious of your adventures.

I don't care if you gun hunt, bowhunt, crossbow hunt...I don't care if you hunt in "my" hunting season.

I don't care if you tell other people how to hunt when you don't even know how to hunt yourself, I don't care to argue about it.

I don't care if you for 1 hour each hunt or sit all day.

I don't care if you stalk hunt on public land where there are 200 other hunters.

I don't care if you use mechanical heads or fixed blade, long bow, recurve, or compound.

I don't care if you take 50 yard bow shots or 500 yard gun shots. Don't care.

Don't care if you shoot Bowtech, Reflex, Hoyt, or some Walmart brand bow, don't care.

I don't care if you use Scent Blocker, smoke cigarettes in your stand, or piss right out of your stand on to moving animals...don't care.

I don't care if you "work" hard for a buck or score with luck...nope, don't care.

I don't care if you scout 100 hours in the off-season or 0 hours.

I don't care if you wear Walmart brand camo or the $300 pair of pants kind.

I don't care if you like hunting, love hunting, or just hunt to be cool. Nope, don't care.

I don't care if you kill big bucks, spikes, or just hunt to watch nature.

I don't care if you hunt bedding areas only during the best times or sit in them the opening day of season.

I don't care if you think you are good because you kill big bucks or think you are terrible b/c you kill "small" bucks.

I don't care if you are a member of Ducks Unlimited, the NRA, or any type of pro hunting organization.

I don't care if you kill then give away all the meat of your deer, or you eat it all yourself.

I don't care if you hunt in your boxer briefs, hunt with the best clothes on the market, or hunt in your bluejeans...don't care.

I don't care to judge you. BEST of luck in your hunting pursuits.
Your just mad cause you cant shoot big bucks year after year.