HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Muzzy zero effect arrow rest
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Proff
Typical Buck

Default RE: Muzzy zero effect arrow rest

I have one on my Outback right now. It is the 4th bow of mine to have one on it. This is at least my 12th year as a ZE user, and I have no plans to change either. I remember when I first saw one, I thought that it looked way too complicated, and the plastic thing mentioned also scared me. Well, thankfully I was wrong on both concerns. I have helped several people put several different types of rests on bows over the years, and to me the ZE is one of the easiest to set up. I normally can be shooting perfect bullet holes in just a few shots.
As far as the plastic, I can honestly say that I personally have never had a failure or a breakage ever, and of all the guys I know that use them, I have never heard a complaint from any of them. I was worried when I first got my first ZE about how it would withstand the extreme cold. I live and hunt in NW Ohio and do hunt in some bitter cold weather. Like I said before, never any problems. So for me, based on my personal expereience, I love my ZE and plan on having one on any bow I shoot for years to come. I have never had any reason to change.