HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - MEANINGLESS THREAD ABOUT NOTHING...
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:54 AM
buckeye
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: WKP's Bow Buck

Fletch, dude you need to calm down and work through your issues... You are coming across as the captain of the short bus here, seriously.

There areguys who were not picked specifically because we know they don't score there bucks. Todd Graf for instance... He doesn'tmeasure his bucks.. He shoots a great buck every year... In fact he shot a 200ish class buck this fall. I would have easily picked him for my team. I knew he doesn't measure his bucks so I didn't choose him.

We all knew going into this that WKP Todd doesn't measure his bucks. Thats why so few people picked him. Notfor a lack of results over the years from him. He has been steady knocking down great bucks4 years in a row that I know of. It would be a mistake to not choose a hunter like him for your team, if in fact a score was provided.

Another guy I would have liked to pick is Dan Infalt. But I knew getting a score for his buck would be very difficult. Many other realized this as well. Again, this is why no one picked him.

Understand what people are saying before you bump your gums and come acrosslike an idiot ridiculing others.