HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Courtesy Rules.
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default Courtesy Rules.

Courtesy Rules:

If someone has complied with the rules of posting an ad in this forum and you feel like there may be a price that is out of line, DO NOT post in that ad that they can get it Cheaper, or Newer, or Better elsewhere!

As this can raise it's ugly head, time and again in this forum, & it tends to make a person wonder about the motives such individuals have for shooting down a fellow member's ad trying to sell something.

If you feel compelled to try & educate the poster that they are too pricey or whatever with their ad, then by all means POLITELY send them a PERSONAL MESSAGE with your concerns.

I repeat, Do Not post derogatory remarks in their thread.

If that is brought to my attention, I will edit or delete the post & you may hear from me and no one wants that. LOL

Show fellow members here the same respect you would expect if you had an ad running here.

In most cases if something is too high, the silence of any response to the ad lets the poster know he may be too high

Thanks for your continued cooperation in keeping the Classifieds Forum a great place to find a bargain, or to sell an item that will benefit another member.