HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is Bowhunting your only MAIN hobby?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Is Bowhunting your only MAIN hobby?

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Believe it or not Fly Fishing is my REAL area of expertise. I wish I knew as much about bowhunting.

I also do ok at 3D archery, tie flies obviously, now I love turkey hunting thanks to good friends, I mess around with guns, gun hunt, predator hunt, flintlocks, used to be a hardcore Div1 softball player, do wildlife artwork, and I golf.

Most are secondary hobbies but fly fishing is the other that is comparable to bowhunting. Heck it used to be my job.
If anyone wants to learn or no anything about the sport give me a yell. I've forgotten more about flyfishing than I'll probably ever know about bowhunting deer.
Can you teach me a thing or two about spelling? Lol, I had to, Matt.

In all seriousness, I was thinking of you when I wrote this. I remember our conversations about this time last year when I was asking for advice on flyfishing. I dabble in a LOT of things, as it seems you do as well. I'm inching closer to pulling the trigger on flyfishing. I have all the time in the world for it (I have summers off). I just don't know whether or not I can balance that and 3D and my wedding/house crap this summer.
I'm sticking by the fact that I didn't hit the K and w keys hard enough when I typed that.