HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A better relationship with our PGC? How?
Old 01-30-2009, 02:17 PM
WCO R.W.J
Fork Horn

Default RE: A better relationship with our PGC? How?

ORIGINAL: Buck Hunter 1

I will have to see about the new PR blitz about the new and improved PAGC before i would even attempt to reconcile w/ them. I remember being excited when a game protector showed up in the field. He always treated my Dad and us kids w/ respect and had a good tip for us. I never minded showing my license to them. Not anymore, I stay in the woods on my property and away from roads. They have turned sportsman off by police tatctics and general attitude toward the people that provide a pay check to them. You think your clubs and screaming and hollering mean a thing to someone NOTelected into a position?? C'mon??These guys are a direct handful of picked reperesentatives who have played ball w/ the elected glitterati! This police state attacks they have used and are using is terrible and i beleive irreversible for the general hunting public guys that get out a couple times a year. When you can't get treated decently by the Game Police, you just quit exposing yourself to the harassment.
I do not have as yet have a major deer problem in 2D. We are proacticve in maintaining herds on our grounds. I do not depend on the PAGC to help us work our deer. Protect our deer. We have instituted our own QDM. We have posted 1,000's of acres and it keeps expanding everytime the PAGC shows up and harasses a land owner or his family. We cannot leagally keep them out, but they know for sure they are not welcome, ever! We quit bitching and took care of ourselves, educated ourselves and are keeping all types of the wildlife healthy in our grounds.
Please define harassment. and what occured. If you like you can PM me the details.