HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A better relationship with our PGC? How?
Old 01-30-2009, 12:08 PM
explorer_Jack

Default RE: A better relationship with our PGC? How?

ORIGINAL: DougE

You'd have to ask theBiologists at the PGC.Show me where they said those numbers are any type of long term plan.My guess is that they just decided to stabilize where they happened to be at the present time.
A question with a question from someone who has been to all the PGC seminars and studied why HR needs to be done who just don't know the answer. I hope the big boys are not watching Douge. It might screw your chances up with becomeing a team player for them. That is a really lousy guess. Yes they want to reduce the herd numbers because of habitat you say,But decided to let that WMU go. Again,Very lousy answer there from an educated with PA habitat and deer management study individual like your self there Douge. You do boast about all your knowledge on here about habitat and deer management. How you and PGC is so right and everyone else is so wrong.[:'(]

Maybe RSB can fly in to try and save you as you did him. That was a lousy defend I have to say on your part. It showed your true colors also Douge. You are all for the PGC and DCNR and someday would like to be a player for them.
So I don't think anyone can trust your answers as being truth.