HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Who might that "B" team be?
Everyone else.

What about that guy that took first in MBR last year? I'm kidding...but seriously, who's going to give him a run for his money if you guys aren't shooting?
I was playing with an injury. LOL (actually a pretty bad one)

He was definitely a good shooter though!, from what Rick James tells me he's one of the best shooters in NY. If he's there I'm sure he'll walk right through.

I just don't have the drive this year, time to sit one out and squeak on some box calls. [8D].
Chris is a great MBR shooter, he took 5th at Worlds last year I believe. Don't know if he will show up or not. I did get him by 6 points last summer in our largest outdoor regional tournament though,first time I've gotten him incompetition......[8D].

I decided that since I don't even have a 3D bow setup or tuned right now, and no desire to focus on it when I'm in the middle ofindoor season, I'm not even going to bother. They also put the 3D finals on V-tines day weekend. If I miss that for a 3D shoot I'll be sleeping on the couch for a month. I may come to the show on the first weekend, not sure. I'll definitely be in York that weekend for my annual GTG with my collegebuddies, just not sure if we will make it to the show.