HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Crossbow vote........4-3 *UPDATE Page 6*
Old 01-27-2009, 09:07 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA Crossbow vote........4-3

anyone wanna buy a 2006 Reflex Highlander?????

wait..i better keep it...ohio is a short trip away...Rybo, can i tag along? car pool?

i live and hunt hard in a WMU crossbows have already been legal...i seen the increase in hunters...and im sure i will see even more...and, even more farms will be closed to hunting. i can bet on that.

i really wish they would make the bow hunter education course mandatory including a shooting and shot placement test and a longgggg chapter on effective range and shooting ability....charge a price for it and make a little cash from it...i dont care...just sick of farms closing to hunting because farmers are sick of finding and seeing deer with arrows stuck out of their backs and butts...i know bad shots happen...but something is wrong when farmers shut the door on hunters because of it....

so thats my only wish...i'll put up with an increase in numbers so long as everyone out there understands BOW HUNTING and what its all about....

VERY glad they restricted sights...i wish it was no optics AT ALL...would take enough away from the crossbows to kinda take the rifle hunting mantality from them i think....heck, id LOVE to make them not draw the thing till they plan to shoot! that would be GREAT lol.....

nothin we can do now....