HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 4th annual moderators cup sign ups! ENTERANT LIST UPDATED 10-6-03
Old 07-18-2003, 11:45 PM
ArcticBowMan
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 4th annual moderators cup sign ups!

I like Bowfan' s idea as well, I' ll make that another option. I' m fairly certain trophies will cost a little less this year.

Double, the entry fee was $2-$5 per person to enter. When you enter, you are in all catagories, except now for us older farts for the young hunter catagory. I don' t want to make it complicated and break it down any more. Stories are not required with the pictures, but will be added if submitted in the webpage that IL_BOW_MAN puts up. When members vote for viewers choice, that is something that hopefully they will consider rather than the size of the rack, but the actual hunt that happened.

Before you all send money off, let me see what kind of feedback we get about having 5 trophies, and I' ll call a couple of trophy shops early next week before driving up to Colorado. I' d like to keep as many folks interested, so I don' t want to ask for more than 5 bucks, but we' ll see what kind of response we get.