HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - White Knuckle - New DVD - Full Circle...
Old 01-21-2009, 05:37 AM
WKP Todd
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: White Knuckle - New DVD - Full Circle...

Hey Wildlife,

I won't go to Ohio for5 major reasons.

1. The drive sucks.
2. Dealing with Ohio as a Vendor company is like pulling teeth (to actually be legal with sales tax). I refuse to deal with that friggen state ever-ever-ever-ever again. The process ofbeing legalto sell a product for 3 days in thatstate is just unbelieveably complicated. They can keep theirbusiness man!
3. Of the 10,000 people that were there on Saturday last year, how many of their religions allow them to watch TV? Yeah - had lot's of people who loved watching our video footage on the screen - but not too many buyers.
4. Last time we were there - Dallas got food poisoning on St. Patricks day - and was sick as a dog the entire day! Can't figure out what he ate to make him so sick? he he he...
5. One more reason that I can shed hunt another weekend this spring instead of standing in a booth talking about shed hunting. I like to walk better than talk (some may not believe that)... he he he....

MattressMLB - In-regard to Shelly, yes; I am the luckiest guy in the world! Not only do I have the a best girl in the world (and hot too), but our aniversery will always be at the "Michigan Deer and Turkey Spectacular"! How many of us can really say that? Like hitting a whitetail in the heart at 89 yards, only to realize you just killed a world record typical! Just doesn't happen man!