HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dog hunting outlaws
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 07:02 AM
hometheaterman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

ORIGINAL: deerdogdude

ORIGINAL: hometheaterman

So instead of the still hunters and dog hunters fighting against each other all the time they should try to all work together and show the non hunter how hunters aren't as bad as the reputation they have.
Actually its not dog hunters fighting, itsSOME still hunters fighting and dog hunters for some reason(including me) standing up to most of the liesSOME of these guys tell. I know some of this stuff happens but the waySOME of these "hunters" act, its a everyday occurance?? Dog hunting no matter how many times you post it ,think it, dream it, is not going anywhere. And YES drinking and hunting should result in you loosing your hunting rights!! By the way I had 1 instance this year with tresspassers, and it was 2 guys STILL hunting on my power line, their excuse...."I thought this was part of our land", funny thing was 1 of them was standing 5 feet from my cable loaded with posted signs. We hunt in Prince George/Sussex and I NEVER see hunters hunting from the road. I hunt just about everyday and it just does not happen around here that I have seen.
That's how I should have worded it but I didn't want to make the still hunters madder. I don't know any dog hunters that want still hunting banned or really care. I don't understand why they still hunters can't just still hunt and not complain.