View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 08:59 PM
mondoman86
Fork Horn

Default RE: MATHEWS MONSTER

ORIGINAL: bowtech die hard

ORIGINAL: Huntinman23

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

yep.....that's a a rip off of the X Force.
see that is what I thought it looked like when i first saw it...
I agree also. The other thing I wanted to point out, and I'm not saying it's a bad bow at all I'm just pointing out the obvious....I think it's rediculous that mathews came out with a dual came bow after all the clout of " catch us if you can, we are single cam bows" That kind of crap kind of pisses me off, and the reason that I say that is because I know lots of mathews fans that talked a lot of crap about dual cam bows and how terrible they were. Bowtech made it work and I'm thinking that mathews is now a little scared and has to throw in a dual cam bow just to keep some of their customers from switching. Which is a good marketing strategy that makes sense. But it really upsets me that they were so anti dual cam and then bam there they are coming out with one. I was really upset when I first saw this bow a couple months ago. I don't know you can bash me if you want that's just how I feel.
Thats the same way I fealt about it. They could talk the talk, but They couldn't walk the walk. They ran there mouths about how solocams were superior in everyway, and at one time I'm pretty sure when Hoyt came out with there cam and half. Mathews said They has previously invented that style of cam, and it was inferior to there solocam. They've claimed ofcreating everything that the other bow companies are makeing, and selling great. Now They have to eat crow, and start building bows that have some of the options They ragged on. Such as dual cam, split limbs.