HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I just got my NEW MQ1 yesterday(no smoke)
Old 07-16-2003, 05:14 PM
Antler Eater
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I just got my NEW MQ1 yesterday(no smoke)

Harken oh Mathews nation, raise thy voices as one and rejoice, for out of the smoke and ashes of an intense long battle comes to us this day, one known as Bogobble! With his weapon shall he smite the beasts of the field with great swiftness. In frightful quietness shall he strike and his arrows of fire shall fly with great precision. Neither fish, nor fowl, nor the split hooved one shall be safe from his bow and the power of his choice. This day shall his name be added unto the Book of Mathews!

And lo, I lifted up mine eyes unto the hills and beheld in the distance one with a fearful weapon of life and death in his hands. Behold it had limbs and string, joined at the middle, and it did spit out arrows of fire! The beasts of the field trembled in its presence and archers everywhere bowed in reverence as the man with this weapon named Mathews strode past! Yea, I looked again and there was a nation of Mathews Men!