HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 07:50 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

Alright big country... your right im a 23 years old havemy own businessand I have no idea what im talking about... You dont see anything wrong with him saying.

>> "Please, I want to make sure you understand me, you will be exposed to
>> the
>> rest of the community of this site from your answer, so make sure you
>> are
>> very HONEST? "

What is he exposing? that I dont take $hit from a$$holes like him he is telling me if im not honest he will expose me? expose what I wasnt dishonest about anything! I never have and never will be. He deffinatley did not start the email off properly if anything. BC dont stick up for anyone until you know the facts. You are basing your opinon of me on you not knowing what I was selling they were much higher price than what I was selling them for. owell someone on these forums got a good deal.
If you got your own business, then good luck. Your going to need it. Your extremely immature. I have the PM's man. You said you had some wiley X glasses for sale. I asked you twice for a picture or part number. You didn't knowand you found them outside your truck. I personally have 3 pairs of wiley X glasses, and they make 30 different glasses priced from 50-200 dollars. If you didn't know the freakin part number or what kinda glasses they were, how would you know how much they sell for???? I mean it just boggles the freakin mind. I sent you a PM, and gave you some advise if you want to do business with someone.

IMO, Mike should have walked away if he felt sceptical as it appears he was sceptical. But once again, wouldn't it have been much more mature for you, as this big businessman you claim to be, to reassure MIke that everything is in order and you would take care of it, it wasn't??? You chose to act like a, well, a 20 year old.

You claimed, that everybody on this site had great dealings with you, but clearly not.

Have a good one.