HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buck Tag Soup - Pass the salt. (pics)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 02:59 PM
twildasin
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Buck Tag Soup - Pass the salt. (pics)

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

wis - Tag soup is never filling. I had one legit pass (on film) on a legal buck this year. I told Rob and others that asked after seeing the video that I wasn't regreting it then and I wouldn't at the end of the season. I don't, we got him, on film on his turf and we will hopefully see him next year.

Schultzy - Thanks, she is my arch enemy and has been. Sooner or later she has a date with 86 ft lbs of KE.

MGH_PA - Thanks for giving me a ride out of the stand tonight. The vids, well one certainly keeps me humble. As for the 2G tag, consider it done.[8D]

Mean V (Dan) - Thanks, this was one of the greatest seasons I had, mainly because of all the guys I was able to spend it with. I love the thought of a new season and new opportunities. Heck, I bought a treestand today. What can I say, I have a problem. As for hunting together, theinvitation is always open at my end. You're welcome in my camp anyday.

BP - Thanks, I fully expect to see you often this winter. Peanut Butter eggs are on me.

nybow, sr77 -Spending time in the field with good friends is as good as it gets in my book.

twild - What can I say, the freezer apparently been empty if not for that awesome excursion. Well, I would have been more trigger happy in rifle season if that would have been the case. But, I hope that "mob" hunt is gonna be an annual thing down there. Thanks a ton for the memories.

ahunter55
- That's what it's all about those close encounters, lets ya know you are still alive, ya know? I have been working on getting a group rate on a local hog hunt for this spring. Something I have never done, but have heard can be a blast. Any takers?[8D]

You know the hunt is on for next year. I just hope we have time to go out and relax this time instead of eating dead tired and just wanting to get to bed!Since the wife and I split I am moving out of the house looking for a townhome for Austin and I. So new home same hunt for 2009. I ahve spent a few days down there since christmas and I tell ya there are plenty of deer there! I been seeing close to 20 a night behind the mansion!