HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who's excited about the new Bowtech Air Raid, their new drop away, and their new sight?
Old 01-10-2009, 08:54 AM
PABuck_HNTR
Host of Hosts

Default RE: Who's excited about the new Bowtech Air Raid, their new drop away, and their new sight?

Well since I'm the only one who's seen this bow in person and held it in my hands.So far. I just returned from the ATA show.All I can say is this bow is something else. I didn't get to shoot it at the show but the shop owner did. He's ordered more of them than any other in the line up. He said it was super smooth and held great, no shock and super quiet.I heard it go off a few times without anything but the rest and it is almost as quiet as the Center Pivot bows.

Put it this way. I ordered one already without even shooting it.

The rest is simply amazing...I don't know what else to say.It will sell itself.

Im just kidding, but seriously...is there any difference between that sight and a Spot Hogg?
They do look alot alike, but the Octane has all worm gear adjustments...pins are brighter

It never fails that when I go to an ATA show I go with the feeling that the technology and innovation has reached it's limits, but there are always a few things that come out that blow you away. Again Bowtech led the category in WOW factor.

Their new clothing line is simply amazing as well. If I remember correctly they said they had 48 new hats out(includes Diamond and Ross) a real nice line up of shooter apparel, and numerous new Fleece and outerwear items. Custom embroidery available as well.

Bowtech stole the show once again.

Another thing I noticed at the show is Michael Waddell has his new logo and brand name for BONE COLLECTOR on everything....I mean Everything.

Morrell targets, A new Hoyt Alphamax Bone Collector Bow and Power Hawk Bow, A huge Clothing line, Ground Blinds by I beleive Ameristep...ect ..ect.
His logo is everwhere.

There were a few new arrow rests coming out from a few new companies that looked good. One is a spin off of the Hostage rest that when released the brushes pull away from the arrow and into the surrounding housing that works pretty well. I can't remember the company right now.

One last thing is I got ole' Buckeye to cough up a new hat from Bowhunting dot com, but I had to wear it right away and throughout the rest of the show. It was worth it. I got to meet a few guys by wearing it as it really stands out. It's like wearing flourecent(sp) orange but in blue. It's a real nice hat( good jobs guys) it really gets noticed.

Anyway I got to meet...and I'm sorry if I forget someone I know I will

duke michaels..j fergus..racewayking..toddgraf..justin...jmbuckhunt er..peakrut and .....????
Missed the HB guys somehow. I think Jeff forgot my Fleece jacket and avoided me.It must have been that hat making me stand out. Jeff you forgot to write down my cell number didn't you? [&:]

Sorry no pictures as my camera crapped out after taking two pics...That wasn't good.

Overall very nice show alot of giveaways and celebrity sightings. Met alot of great people.

We left a day early to avoid the snow storm heading that way. We had written all our orders and were really just waiting till morning to head out. We made a good decision as it looks now.