HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ethical dilema.......what would you do??? (Update!) (Ending to the story) (Pics)
Old 01-09-2009, 08:11 AM
OHbowhntr
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ethical dilema.......what would you do???(Pics)

ORIGINAL: LRarcher

no you don't want to help out an animal that is sure to die of starvation if any thing else happens to him.

I really don't have a damn clue as to why you would ask such a stupid question.

put your self in his situation and do as you would want done to your self.

foolish

ORIGINAL: LRarcher

WOW you are a DUMB SH!T

the thing can't walk properly------- cant out run any threats

will most likely never mate

is probably in a lot of pain ( I figure that just because his whole DAMN leg & hip has been crushed in )

according to you because the deer has had this funked leg & hip for some time it is healed and he feels no pain. why waste a tag on him ????? why shoot an animal that could possibly be in pain ?? but "he dose not look like he is in pain" must be because he is not wearing a sign for you to under stand.

GET A BRAIN

First, chill with calling people names and blatant insults, you make yourself look less and less mature each time to do this. Again, goes back to that credibility thing, and I'm not real sure it's gonna be repairable if you don't change SOON!!!!

Now to the content of the post. The deer looks plenty healthy, other than the bad leg/feet. Likely and OLD injury and possible deformity, and if you don't think that deer can get up an move, you're SADLY mistaken. I've seen quite a few 3 legged deer that you'd never known were 3 legged deer until they stopped and you had an opportunity to see they were missing a leg. That deer has been that way for quite a while, and if he's survived long enough to have that well healed over appearance, there's a pretty good chance, he's not suffering as much as you may think. If he was that severely disabled, he'd have been coyote feed a while ago.