HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Want a High Powered Rifle
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 09:07 PM
nchawkeye
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Want a High Powered Rifle

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Well its pretty clear I dont know much about high powered rifles, What is the average group at 450 prone. Like I said this would be mainly for target shooting. Im on our schools rifle team and can clean a target prone, 100.10, set the school record. Just want somthing with a little more kick then a .22. And im shooting like a 4500.00 .22 so I was planning on spending that or more. Is there a way to buy a custom rifle somwhere?
Tell you what...Now I really hate to part with it, but I have a couple of daughters in college, one's getting married and another is pregnant, so money down here is tight...

I've got a custom, .243 with a Shilen target barrel...The trigger is set at a crisp 2 1/2 pounds, she is free floated and piller bedded, the action has been bedded, lapped, squared and trued...The scope is a Leupold and she has been sent back so it's parallex free and adjustable for both windage and elevation...I've killed about 175 deer with this gun and never missed a one...I've killed them out to a ranged 350 yards...If you do your part, all your bullets will be touching at 300 yards...You won't find a better rifle...

I truely hate to part with her, but if you really want this fine a rifle, they don't come cheap...

I'll take $5,300 for her...Just let me know how you would like to send me the funds...