HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Predator Camo?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Proff
Typical Buck

Default RE: Predator Camo?

I have been using Predator for years and have always been very happy with the quality and the performance. Ilucked outabout9 or 10years ago ,as the pro shop that I bought all my stuff from ( which has sinced closed after the owner died and the guy who bought ithad to close the doors after a few years) decided to sell his whole clothing stock. He was gonna sell everything half price, and he had a bunch of Predator stuff. Luckily, I was one of his most loyal customers and he knew how much I loved Predator, so he called me and told me he would give me first crack at whatever I wanted. I pretty muchbought everything that fit me in Fall Grey and Fall Brown. I walked out of there about $450 lighter in the wallet, but with about $900 of Predator gear for anyweather condition that God could muster up for me Then a few years ago I happened across a guy on ebay selling a bunch of Predator stuff REAL cheap and I couldn't help buying more.He hadthe Bucksueade Jacket and pants so I decided to try it out, and it is great for rainy days. And I also bought some of the Evolution pattern just for fun. Basically, I have enough Predator to last me for my lifetime.
I do have a pair of pants, alight jacket and a button shirt that are faded some and a little tatterd, but they were my firstPredator outfit I ever had and Iwore them alot and washed them alot. Then Iwas able to buy severalmore outfitsand could rotate them ,and learned to wash them inside out,so everything I have is still in great shape. I have heard that the newer stuff doesn't seem to be as durable as fabric as the older stuff, but I can'tpersonally say that because all my stuff is the older stuff. I just might somedaybuy a Grey Wolf Woolens suit just to see if it is amazing as everyone says (my long lost siamese twin Greg Esays it so I beleive it), but I really don't need it.
I love my Predator and plan on using it until the day I die, and I made me wife promise me that I will be buried inone of my pairs of fall grey coveralls, alongwith my bow and a quiver of arrows, one of my Minnesota Vikings commerative balls in my arm and one of my Viking blankets laying across my lap. I gotta go out in style and for what everyone knows me for. No suit and tie for this Viking fanatic bowhunter!!