HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dog hunting outlaws
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 02:43 PM
crumbe

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

No he doesnt hunt near that club if he did we would have heard about him a long time ago with the way he acts.

Bigbird if you were not infamous before you are now, your real name is now known to many many hound hunters and is spreading every day. This is not a threat Im just telling you if this was the result you were looking for you got it. I think you are out to get hound hunters and will go to just about any means to get your way...including making false accusations on stupid videos to post around the world and put your personal biased point of view out to get anyone out there to feel for you.

the truth is the actual people who live on that road have no problem with us being there. The only people that would ever need to drive down that road actually live on that road. Anyone else coming down that road is either lost or looking to cause trouble.

You post your video and say "see see look what the bad guys are doing" when in reality if it were a problem in that area for dog hunters to hunt there someone would already have complained.

There may be problems in other areas...but you came to the wrong one. You also crossed the line with putting that child on there. You insinuate that there is a law being broken when you actually have no proof. You put all your what if's and your BS "tell me they wouldnt shoot at a big buck". You dont know. Your "Is that a road he is shooting across"....what shot??? Thats the point...your shock tactics in my opionion are making you look really desperate...and a desperate man will do just about anything.

If that big buck would have come you dont know what would have happened.........would you have shot at a big buck coming across the road?? If I say I wouldnt you call me a liar...If you say no.....you are telling the truth?? What makes you so much better.

And the way I see it...your tactics are exactly what PETA and HSUS use everyday its undeniable, shock, lies, profiling and biased personal opinions not based on the whole truth.....so when you deny you are them....maybe you are not I actually dont believe you are, I do believe you are a hunter....but you dang sure act allot like them that's for sure.

What makes you think that you need to come into someone's backyard and do some thing like this. What was done to you to make you so hateful. Or is just that your not getting your way so you think you need to scream a little louder.

BTW....the boys parents would still like to talk with you.

And in reference to your above post...I guess you just had a video camera turned on handy while you were headed to meet someone huh....tell that to someone who actually believes it.