HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My opinion on Mathews NEW SPPED BOWS!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 04:04 PM
drockw
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My opinion on Mathews NEW SPPED BOWS!

ORIGINAL: strutnbuck

Well I shot both of Mathews new speed bows for 09 and I have to say they need to issue a call back on any they have sold already! The draw is rough and the 7 second (NO LIE) vibration after shooting is absolutely shameful! Mathews has put out some goods bows, but they deffinatly should have done A LOT more R&D before releasing these bows as they are so far under the class of quality that Mathews built its name on! Just my 2 cents!
How can you sit here and say that they need to send them back and do more r&d on them? Have you actually put it through the test yet and actually seen how forgiving the bow is? No, you just went in there and shot it and said "It has vibe, and a kinda ruff draw, this bow sucks"

By no means is the Reezen my favorite bow at all. Ive shot many that feel better to me, but i would never say anything of the likes that they are "far under the class of quality"

FYI, the Reezen has been tested already by many, and although it has that long vibe (i will agree, it is very drawn out and apparent) it is the MOST EFFICIENT BOW MADE!!! That is not me saying that, that was what the test results say!

I am no Mathews fan boy, or any for that matter, and like you I didnt really care for the Reezen, but to say that it isnt quality, or needs to be taken back[:'(]

I understand you didnt like it, but without owning it and shooting it, how can you say it isnt quality?
Derek