HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - TC PROHUNTER 50 CAL/7MM-08 COMBO
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 02:58 AM
Dryridge

Default RE: TC PROHUNTER 50 CAL/7MM-08 COMBO

I have a Tikka Model 695 in 30-06 I would consider trading for the gun with either barrel installed and the scope.
This gun alone books for over $700 and it has a $379 Redfield Scope on it w/matching Redfield mounts/baces.

I bought this gun after much study as to a "one gun" that I could use to travel the country and hunt any critter under any condition. The gun is made of course by Sako in Finland. This is not the cheap T3 version. Thisis the predecessor to the T3 but it was a high dollar gun. So they cheapened it up and came up with the T3. It has a synthetic stock w/internal recoil reduction. PalmSwell pistol grip and nice soft texture. The barreled action is matte finish stainless as I recall. The scope is a Redfield Widefield modern edition. This combo has had 12 rounds put through it to sight it in. It shot tremendously well and the scope tracked spot on and allowed for quick work of the sight in and grouping. It has never been in the field or out of the house for that matter other than the sight in day. I was severely injured in a MVA accident and never got to go on my travels nor will I ever. I am now disabled and not working, nor does it appear I ever will again. So, I must trade what I have for what I desire.

I actually have a stainless Encore w/ .50 cal and .243 barrels. I just want a ProHunter.

I have pics of the gun if you are interested.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration. If you are not interested, no harm.

Have a Blessed New Year,

Dave in WV .... Dryridge