HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - SC Stakeholder Report on Hounds
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 07:48 AM
eng40sqd
Fork Horn

Default RE: SC Stakeholder Report on Hounds

Once again this is heading down the elementary school playground route... The you pee'd in my wheaties and I dont like it mentality on BOTH, yes I said BOTH sides is ludacris and makes me sick to think a bunch of grown men can do nothing but act like there way is the only right way and screw anything else. My kids have even said how "silly" it is seeing a bunch of adults bickering more than they do and they hunt. So imagine how munch BOTH sides look ignorant and pompass to outsiders that are looking in... Imagine all the landowners that are looking at this and saying.. non of them can get along and both sides have their extremists , so I think I will not allow any form of hunting on my land at all just to avoid any of this drama... in the big picture all of this arguing is going to be very counterproductive to all parties involved. I am already seeing this exact scenerio in talking to a few landowners.

All I can say is keep at each others throats instead of peacfully working it out because in the end we will all be hunting on public land or land we own because the landowners are going to be done with it all.... and while we have an abundance of public land in VA I for one know it already gets crowded, just imagine the rest of the hunters out their sharing it... will make you wish you had leanred to listen and talk to one another earlier, instead of sitting in a treestand and looking at the pumpkin army soliders every 100 yards around you!!!!