HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - help a fellow Pa hunter
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 09:03 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: help a fellow Pa hunter

ORIGINAL: FiveMiler

While I think this is a noble gesture on everyones part, I don't believe it's very fair to the other entrants, especially the kids. I'm sending money. Seeings that all these votes are illegal anyway, it will probably be contested. See the rules:

[align=left]8. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound[/align][align=left]by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in[/align][align=left]participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.[/align][align=left]Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The[/align][align=left]Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities[/align][align=left]concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall[/align][align=left]be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical[/align][align=left]malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the[/align][align=left]Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other[/align][align=left]decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made[/align][align=left]by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.[/align][align=left]ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY[/align][align=left]CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS[/align][align=left]CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE[/align][align=left]OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND[/align][align=left]SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK[/align][align=left]DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY[/align][align=left]LAW.[/align]
you have point on this but maybe the other contestants could be contacted and see if they would ALL donate the money to willy if they win?

anyhow, i am sending a check and will vote too.