HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DEER SUFFERS GRUESOME DEATH
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 08:19 PM
sandilands
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DEER SUFFERS GRUESOME DEATH

I saw that happen just this yr. I was sitting in my satnd and a black lab chased a young deer onto the ice when it was real thin. The deer fell through in the middle of the river. 5 days later there was nothing to be found........ except the blood stained ice. That black lab kept coming back too........ too bad it never got w/in range. I talked to some neighbours and they all wanted to see the end of this dog. Next yr...... I'll have my trophy Lab. Funniest thing in the world is the owner is a deer lover....... won't let anyone hunt his property and illegally feeds them. Wow I'm gonna kill 2 birds with one stone. CO's are gonna find out about his feeding and I'm gonna shoot his dog.

That dang dog chased a 120+ buck away from me........ clear across the field the buck went. I never really thought about it till now. I had seen deer all season until the ice was on the river and the dog could cross. Sightings went down to once every 2-3 sits...... compared to seeing 4-5 per sit. Dog is catfish chum. Landowner says shoot him too.
Sorry for the rant.